This is a summary of our Partner Terms of Business.
Crown Beauty Book provides:
- a booking platform on which you can advertise the Partner Services which you offer in your salon/spa to a much wider range of potential customers;
- a salon diary management system called ‘Link’ which comes with a huge range of features to help you manage your business; and
- add-on features and services such as a booking widget to add to your social media pages or own website, a customised website for your venue, and “point of sale” software and hardware to help manage your payments.
- We are responsible for arranging and concluding Crown Beauty Book Bookings, eVoucher Bookings, Prepaid Widget Bookings and Spa Bookings and are appointed under these Partner Terms of Business as your commercial agent to do so.
- For Prepaid Widget Bookings, Crown Beauty Book Bookings and Spa Bookings, we will collect payments from Prepaid Widget Customers and/or Crown Beauty Book Customers on your behalf and successful receipt of payment by us will discharge their debt to you.
- If Crown Beauty Book Customers decide to “Pay at Venue”, we will take a holding deposit and deduct our Commission from the deposit.
- We will send you an Invoice Statement twice a month which will set out what we owe you for Fulfilled Bookings, what you owe us (e.g. Commission, Processing Fees, your Monthly Subscription Fee, any Sign-Up Fee etc.) and the resulting balance (whether you owe us, we owe you or the balance is settled).
- If we owe you, we will pay this to your bank account within 3-5 Business Days of the date of the Invoice Statement.
- If you owe us, we will initiate payment of the Invoice Statement on your behalf, in accordance with authorisation given by you on accepting this Agreement and providing your details in Link. If no permission to take recurring payments has been given, we ask that you pay us within 14 days of the date of the Invoice Statement.
- If the balance is settled, we will explain on the Invoice Statement that there is nothing further needed.
If you have any issues with paying your outstanding balance within the required timeframe, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please note that the Sign-Up Fee is non-refundable.
- In order to ensure all payments are processed securely and in compliance with payment regulations, payment processing services for Partners are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe connected account agreement, which includes the Stripe terms of service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”).By agreeing to these Partner Terms of Business and continuing to use the Crown Beauty Book Services, Partner agrees to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as may be modified by Stripe from time to time. Subject to agreeing to the Stripe Services Agreement and to receiving approval from Stripe to become a Stripe Connected Account, there are additional terms which must be adhered to by the Partner in order for Crown Beauty Book to enable the Stripe Services.
- New Bookings include those where the Customer has not had a Successful Appointment in the last 365 days and Repeat Bookings include those where the Customer has had a Successful Appointment in the last 365 days.
- Bookings will always be subject to a Processing Fee and Commission. You are responsible for the Partner Services which you provide to Customers in your spa/ salon and the contract for those Partner Services is between you and the Customer. We are in no way liable to Customers for the Partner Services they receive from you.
- You have a number of obligations to Crown Beauty Book in return for receiving the Crown Beauty Book Services. These are set out in detail in the Partner Terms of Business but some important ones are as follows:
- You agree to pay all applicable Charges (e.g. Commission, Processing Fees, Sign-Up Fee etc.) and you hereby authorise Crown Beauty Book to initiate payment of the Sign-Up Fee and any Invoice Statement on your behalf. Please note that VAT will be applied to all Charges.
- You agree not to solicit Crown Beauty Book Customers or Widget Customers to make Bookings other than through the Website, the App, or Widget (as applicable). Soliciting Treatwell Customers in this way could lead to an unavoidable increase in Charges as we rely on Partners working in partnership with us and using the Crown Beauty Book Services in good faith.
- You agree to process and supply the Partner Services to the highest industry standards.
- You must at all times provide the Partner Services on the Website, App, Partner Site and Widget at the same prices you offer on your own website. Different prices on your website compared to that of the prices on the Website, App, Partner Site or Widget would create a bad customer experience and is not in line with the Crown Beauty Book partnership. This could also lead to an unavoidable increase in Charges. For the avoidance of doubt, you are permitted to offer lower prices or special offers to closed groups of individuals (both online and offline) directly in your salon and on alternative online sales platforms and we do not restrict your ability to do so.
- You must ensure that you have all licenses, consents, qualifications, authorities & insurance that are required for you to perform the Partner Services.
- You must ensure that your trading identity and address is clearly visible to Customers in respect of all Crown Beauty Book Services used by you that are visible to Customers.
- You must ensure that all Partner Content uploaded to your Page(s) is accurate, legally compliant and not misleading.
- Your cancellation and rescheduling terms in respect of Prepaid Widget Bookings, Crown Beauty Book Bookings, eVoucher Bookings and Salon/Spa Bookings must comply with our Booking Terms and Conditions. In particular, you must include the following terms:
- Prepaid Widget Bookings & Crown Beauty Book Bookings: Customers should be allowed to request to reschedule up until 1 hour before the time of the appointment and to cancel up to either 24, 48 or 72 hours before the time of the appointment, such timeframe to be decided by you.
- eVoucher Bookings: Customers may cancel eVoucher Bookings or redeem their eVoucher for a different Partner Service and/or with a different Partner, at any time prior to expiry. You have no rights to an eVoucher Booking until it has been redeemed in Link.
- In respect of Pay At Venue Widget Bookings, Crown Beauty Book is solely a technology provider and does not act as commercial booking agent. Customers and Partners are able to cancel Pay At Venue Widget Bookings up until the time of the appointment and no contract is created between the Customer and the Partner until the appointment takes place. Confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to Widget Customers from Link on behalf of the Partner but the Partner is responsible for providing the Partner Services to the Customer and handling any cancellations or rescheduling directly with the Customer or via the Widget itself. Crown Beauty Book has no further involvement in the Pay At Venue Widget Booking process and solely provides the technology to facilitate Pay At Venue Widget Bookings to be made.
- If we need to contact you about Bookings or for any other reason related to the Crown Beauty Book Services, we may contact you by email, phone, SMS or Whatsapp using the contact information provided in Link.
- Neither Crown Beauty Book (nor any business that it controls) offers any of its own goods or services via the Crown Beauty Book Peer to Business Services. In providing the Crown Beauty Book Peer to Business Services, Crown Beauty Book acts solely as a marketplace for our Partners in respect of their Partner Services.
- The order that Partners’ listings are seen in in Customer search results on the Website or App depends on a number of factors.
- If you would like to make a complaint about Crown Beauty Book, or if you otherwise want to talk to us, please get in touch with our team and we’d be happy to help:
Post: Crown Beauty Book, 5 North Parade, Bedford, MK40 3FJ